These are run regularly throughout the year at Déise College. We recommend that students complete the Study Skills Seminar early in the school year to gain maximum benefit from what they learn in order to form good study habits right from the start.
These seminars are beneficial for secondary school students from 1st to 6th year.
For details on forthcoming seminars, please contact the College. Intensive notes on the areas below will be provided by the College during the seminar:
- Goal Setting.
- Time Management.
- Note taking and reading techniques.
- Concentration and Memorisation techniques.
- An effective study environment.
- Revision and exam preparation.
- Techniques for getting it right on exam day.
- Beating the stress factors.